Welcome to Davisville
we’d love to have you as a member !
Davisville Tennis Club offers several different membership categories.
The club has 550 full-time mostly adult members, as well as 100 daytime adult members and an unlimited number of daytime juniors.
New for 2023, we have added a special full-time “young adult” category that will be comprised of members aged 18 to 29 who will be taken from the waiting list; this category will be capped at 50 members.
Adult, young adult and junior full-time memberships offer full access to courts during all club hours on weekdays and weekends, as well as opportunity to participate in all club programs. There is currently a waitlist to join as a full-time member.
Daytime adult and junior members can play on all weekdays (excluding holidays) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. There is no weekend court time.
See more details below.
- can reserve courts on-line
- can play during all Davisville hours
- can participate in all Davisville programs and activities, including social events and competitions
- must be rated by our pro during first season (first-time rating is free) . Will not be eligible to rejoin following season without having been rated.
- Young Adult members must be between the ages of 18 to 29 as of Jan. 1 of the current year.
- Juniors must be under 18 as of Jan. 1 of the current year
- Returning adult: $150 per season
- New adult: $210 for first season
- Returning junior: $75 per season
- New junior: $105 for first season
- Membership renewal opens on Monday, Jan. 9, running through Monday, Jan. 23, 2023; after that, vacant spots will be offered to those on the wait list.
- Please note that each prospective member must register and fill out an application
Adult Weekday Daytime
- can reserve courts on-line
- can play all weekdays, Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.; no weekend play
- can participate in any weekday daytime activities, programming, lessons and clinics.
- can participate in Davisville social programs
- require no rating
- have no voting rights
- Cost: $90 per season
- Membership renewal for 2023 season opens Monday, Feb. 6, through Monday, Feb. 20, 2023; after that, vacant spots will be offered to those on the wait list.
- Note: Joining as a weekday daytime member does not affect one’s position on the full-time membership waiting list. Weekday daytime members wishing to become full-time members should register (or already be registered) on the full-time membership waiting list.
- Each prospective member must register and fill out an application
Junior Weekday Daytime
Must be under the age of 18 as of Jan. 1 of the current year.
- can reserve courts online
- can play weekdays, Monday to Friday (excluding holidays), between 8 a,m. and 5 p.m.; no weekend play
- can participate in any weekday daytime programming, activities, lessons and clinics
- require no rating
- mandatory membership to participate in summer camps
- Cost: $20 per season for children aged four to six
$40 per season for children aged seven to 17
- Registration opens Jan. 9, 2023
- There is no wait list for junior daytime membership
- If you are renewing an existing membership, you should be able to do so from “My Profile” -> “Memberships.” More detailed instructions are available here.
A few things to know
Membership Registration Details
Returning Full-Time Member Registration
Full-time membership renewal for the 2023 season will open on Monday, Jan. 9, running through Monday, Jan. 23, 2023; after that date, vacant spots will be offered to those on the waitlist.
Returning members will receive an e-mail with all instructions from our membership director (email@example.com). Please make sure that this e-mail address and firstname.lastname@example.org are in your e-mail “whitelist” so that they do not get moved to spam/junk folders.
If you are interested in deferring your current membership (allowed for two years in a row), you can find out more information about the process here,
NEW for 2023! We have introduced a “young adults” category of membership for those between the ages of 18 to 29 as of Jan. 1!
Prospective members will be asked at registration to provide proof of their date of birth through a picture of themselves holding their driver’s license or birth certificate e-mailed to our membership director. This group, capped at 50 members, will be comprised of returning members who fall into this age category as well as newcomers taken from the waiting list.
If you are interested in full-time membership, please ensure that your name is on the waitlist by filling out the full-time membership application. This waitlist is completely separate from the weekday daytime membership waitlist, meaning that if you are interested in applying for both, you should place your name on the two separate lists.
In January, full-time members in good standing from the previous season will be offered the opportunity to renew for the upcoming season. After the deadline closes for their renewal, those on the waiting list will be offered vacant spots in descending order. If those on the waitlist do not receive a spot for the upcoming season, they will be sent an e-mail in April to confirm whether they want to remain on the wait list for the following year.
The new “young adults” category of full-time membership for those aged 19 to 29 will include qualifying returning members as well as those on the waitlist; the entire category will have 50 members. Those interested in this category should place their name on the general waitlist.
For the 2023 season, full-time and daytime junior members are being offered renewal positions from Jan. 9 to Jan. 23, 2023. Following that deadline, those on the wait list will begin to be contacted and offered vacant positions. This process will take place until March and/or all vacant positions are filled.
Please note that an application for the DTC waitlist must be filled out for every prospective member. You will NOT have the chance to add a spouse/child/friend to your application.
For more information, please send us an e-mail.
Expected full-time member waiting list time: We will update waiting lists once all procedures for 2023 membership are complete..
Waiting List and New Full Member Applicants
Waiting List and Weekday Daytime Member Applicants
WEEKDAY DAYTIME MEMBERSHIP. The 2023 season will be the fourth that we have offered a separate category of weekday daytime membership.
Adults interested in joining the club as a weekday daytime member can add their names to the waitlist by filling out the weekday daytime membership application. This waitlist is completely separate from the full-time membership waitlist, meaning if you are interested in both, you should place your name on the two lists.
Juniors interested in weekday daytime membership for the 2023 season can register in January and throughout the season.
This type of membership is open to anybody under the age if 17 as of Jan. 1 of the upcoming season.
All of our junior summer campers must be junior full-time or weekday daytime members.
Adults who have been weekday daytime members and are waitlisted for full-time membership positions for the 2023 season will learn of their placement by March. After that, those who have not made it into full-time membership may renew their daytime membership. More details are released once full-time membership procedures are complete
One More Step:
Returning Full-Time Member: $150
New Full -Time Member: $210
Returning Young Adult Full-Time Member: $150
New Young Adult Full-Time Member: $210
Returning Junior Full-Time Member: $75
New Junior Full-Time Member: $105
Adult Weekday Daytime Member: $90
Junior Weekday Daytime Member (aged four to six): $20
Junior Weekday Daytime Member (aged seven to 18 ): $40
Deferred Membership: $50
Honorary Member: $0
Full members of Davisville Tennis Club have the option to put their membership on hold for the upcoming season.
If a member chooses not to return in the current year, the deferred membership (DM) allows for the member to be considered for membership the following year BEFORE the waiting list is considered..
Deferred membership features:
- Applicable for both Adult and Jr. Full Members.
- Applications for Deferred Memberships must be received before the returning member cut off date – Jan 23, 2023.
- A member can obtain a Deferred Membership for no more than 2 consecutive years
- There will be no refunds offered on Deferred Memberships.
- Able to participate to Social events only
- No voting rights
- Cost: $50 for the deferred season