Online booking rules
(These rules apply except for in-person Tagboard bookings on Wednesdays, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
Trial basis: 2 hour back-to-back bookings
We heard you! We are trying to facilitate doubles play for 2 hours in a row, so we are eliminating rule number (6) below and are now allowing 2 live bookings back-to-back. This is on a trial basis this year and may not be permanent.
General Rules for online booking
Court booking will be done online. No court time will be available for people that have not reserved in advance through the online system (open 24h during the season).
Weekday Daytime Adult and Junior Members are allowed to book courts for play during the daytime (9am to 5pm), Monday to Friday only.
Full Junior and Adult Members can book courts for play at ANY time during the week.
2. Members cannot be tagged on the tagboard at the same time as they are on court playing a session booked on-line.
3. Members cannot tag up for a time immediately proceeding or following a session booked on-line.
4. Members cannot make on-line bookings for immediately proceeding or following a tagged session.
2. Each individual guest can only play 4 bookings / month.
3. Guests have to follow all the rules above. Each member is responsible to inform their guests of these rules.
4. Each guest has to pay a fee of $5/day
5. These rules apply to all members: junior, adults, full or daytime.
AT THE COURTS:
Important things to know
Players show up 10 minutes before their scheduled time. They must check in with the court steward on duty. They have to complete online the Covid form prior to enter the court. At 5 minutes before your court time, inform the players on your court that you are there for the next session
Players will be expected to leave the court when 55 minutes has expired.
Players who are not removed may play through if desired, but not for 3 hours in a row.
Players arriving more than 10 minutes after their scheduled court time lose their court time.
Davisville Hours will run from 9:00 a.m. until 10:30 p.m. In May we will open at 8am. Individual courts will open for play at staggered times so that we can ensure that they are ready to receive our members and to avoid members gathering in large numbers.
Davisville Courts will change over at staggered times: court 1, 2 and 6 at the hour, court 3, 4 and 5 10 min after the hour. There will be a 5 minute “dead time” between bookings
Members abusing the booking system will have their booking privileges suspended.
First Infraction: Warning
Second Infraction: 2nd Warning
Third Infraction: 1 week
Fourth Infraction: 1 month
Fifth Infraction: Remainder of the Season